If you rely on social media or digital advertising to drive traffic, website SEO optimization should not be your top priority. Your website optimization goal should primarily be how to maximize your existing traffic so that you can get as many customers as possible. sell.
It’s the same story if you get a lot of organic traffic to your website, but a very low number of conversions. You’ll get the most return on investment if you focus on converting as many visitors as possible.
You can do this by looking at the data and looking for subpages on your site that are important but Iraq Email List performing poorly or they don’t have a good conversion rate . Based on the information obtained, you can design potential solutions and then test them against the original version of the page. This process is called conversion rate optimization (CRO).
Previous tests and benchmarking studies show that following this process and testing multiple solutions can increase the conversion rate by up to 125% .
How does website optimization work?
First of all, in the improvement process, it is definitely necessary to first recognize the existing problems. You need to find out what is wrong with your current website before you can improve it.
There are many online tools that can help you with this, which we have prepared in the table below: For each tool, we have added a link with which you can immediately access the tool. Most of them are free, but some are paid (Ahrefs, Surf
Content writers can improve content, webmasters can improve site structure (and other SEO issues), and designers can improve user experience and the look and feel of your site.
Choosing an SEO strategy
We have already mentioned that SEO represents the main part of the website optimization process. As CRYP Email List part of this, the first step is to choose a good strategy that serves as a basis for you to grow and achieve the best potential of your positions.
We have prepared an article about SEO strategy for you, where you can find all the information you need to develop a superior strategy.
can move to different areas of SEO optimization, if we have not yet started to eliminate the existing problems (found with the help of the above-mentioned tools) and continue according to the list that we stated at the very beginning-
Website Optimization Checklist
In the following, we prepare some basic guidelines for monitoring and controlling the performance of the various optimization elements of your website.
Website speed optimization
- Use a CDN for media files and various scripts.
- Activate your “Lazy Loading”
- Use responsive images.
- Reduce the size of images before uploading them
- Reduce the number of HTTP requests.
- Use a caching plugin (specifically WordPress CMS system)
- Enable browser caching.
- Knowing your target group of readers well, or visitors, and adapting the content to them
- In your headlines, address the main problems or challenges your target group of illustrators is facing
- Emphasize features over benefits (especially for products).
- Optimize user experience (all your subpages accessible within 4 clicks)
- Build trust by obtaining and displaying visitor/customer reviews (social proof)
- Always include a convincing call to action on key pages or CTA (eng. call to action)
- Testing titles, forms, image placement.
- Check and fix errors that appear in your Google Search Console
- Make sure all key pages are properly indexed
- Use short, clear and optimized URLs for products, blog posts and other subpages
- Edit the H structure (1x H1 title, then in sequence H2/H3/H4,…)
- Creating a network of internal links to supporting or related content
- Getting backlinks from other, powerful and relevant websites
- Optimizing images with ALT tags.