Let’s start from the context, today and in general in recent years . There have been quite a few innovations in the technological field , let’s talk about what is happening today and suppose it will happen tomorrow:
Satellites launched to increase connections and Arrival of 5g connection
- Augmented reality for search engines and voice search on . The rise (it is estimated that in 2020 almost 50% of the internet population will use voice and image search)
- The number of queries typed as questions has increased and therefore the importance of long tail keywords. Because of this, search engines have had to evolve looking for an Cambodia Mobile Number List improvement from a semantic point of view, trying to understand the search intent (with the new rank brain algorithm) in order to return the most efficient result to answer the question
- Mobile traffic has soared, surpassing even desktop traffic this year. Avinash had already predicted a few years ago that we will not become “mobile first” but “mobile only”. 96% of users use their smartphone to search the net, 87% of people use it as their first choice for surfing. According to Google, 36% of purchases today are made via mobile
- In 2010 the Google algorithm for Mobile was released Cryp Email List and today (since 2015) a non-mobile friendly site is penalized for indexing, by inserting a section dedicated to mobile within the google webmaster tool. Today in 2016 there is the mobile frst index .
- In 2015, AMP content arrived , accelerated mobile pages or content optimized for mobile phones
- Let’s add another bit of stats like the fact that we consult . Our smartphone +50 times a day and spend at least 177 minutes on our cell phone a day. ( source KPCB )
Understand well after all this data that change is taking place
and users will use the mobile more and more for their needs. But if technology, needs and habits change, marketing also needs a bit of innovation. Users are fragmenting their behavior into many small sessions on mobile, so it becomes essential to review the customer journey (path to purchase) and be able to map it correctly although this new fragmentation exists and these fragments are called (we finally got there) micromoments .
But how did this theory come about? Google certainly started from the ZMOT (zero moment of truth) what defined the.